Plastic flooring in Shandong Province usually requires construction units to complete quality and quantity projects in winter construction, regardless of whether there are construction conditions for PVC flooring. In order to better complete the floor construction task, Xiaobian suggests that all construction units must strictly comply with the requirements of PVC floor construction technology in the construction process.
(1) Firstly, the ground temperature of the construction site should be measured. If it is below 10 degree C, the construction should not be carried out.
(2) 12 hours before and after the construction, necessary measures should be taken to keep the indoor temperature above 10 C.
(3) If it is used for cement ground, it is necessary to check whether the ground is dry (requiring) and the moisture content is less than 4.5%.
(4) After construction, the strength of cement will be greatly reduced, so it is necessary to check whether the hardness is enough; 5;
（5）入口和出口附近的温度以及门窗的温度均较低。 如果检查符合Zui的低温要求，应尽量避免绝缘措施差的地面施工。 冬季的干燥时间比夏季晚2-3倍（另外的干燥时间至少为3-4周）。 即使表面看起来干燥，装饰材料的内部也可能不会完全干燥。
(5) The temperature near the entrance and exit, as well as the temperature of doors and windows are lower. If the inspection meets Zui's low temperature requirements, ground construction with poor insulation measures should be avoided as far as possible. The drying time in winter is 2-3 times later than that in summer (in addition, the drying time is at least 3-4 weeks). Even if the surface looks dry, the interior of the decorative material may not be completely dry.
(6) Before the construction of PVC flooring, the adhesives and floor decorative materials should be stored in a warm place, and the elasticity of the indentation in the packaging of floor decorative materials can be restored. Relaxation is also very helpful.