Plastic floor, also known as PVC floor, is mainly composed of PVC and other materials. It is a popular green environmental protection material nowadays. It can be seen in airport, gym, park, office building and other areas. How much is the plastic floor? What are the advantages of plastic floor? Let's take a look at the relevant knowledge.
What are the advantages of plastic floor
1. Waterproof: because the main base material of plastic floor is made of PVC, it has good water resistance.
2. Sound absorption: the sound absorption decibel of the plastic floor can be up to 20 decibels, and there will be no noise even when walking on it in high heels. It is very suitable for use in public areas, such as libraries, which need to be quiet.
3. Light weight: the self weight of PVC plastic floor is only about 2-3kg / ㎡, almost 10% of the ordinary floor. It has good performance in saving space and bearing.
4. Environmental protection: as we all know, PVC is a green and renewable material. Therefore, the plastic floor does not have formaldehyde, benzene and other harmful substances, can be used at ease.
5. Impact resistance: the characteristic of the plastic floor is its soft texture and full elasticity. Even if the heavy object falls on the ground, it can be restored to its original shape. Therefore, if it falls on the plastic floor accidentally, it can also reduce the falling injury and other situations.